Buffalo Chicken Dip

I found this recipe in an ad in Cooking Light magazine. It is actually from Hellman's mayo. This my variation of it.

about 3 cups diced cooked chicken breast (I pan fried it in butter and a little garlic powder til just golden brown)
1/3 cup hot sauce
1 cup mayo
1 cup shredded cheese (I used sharp cheddar)
splash fresh lemon juice
1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese

Preheat oven to 375°.

In a medium bowl, toss chicken with hot sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese. Turn into a 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish; sprinkle with bleu cheese.

Bake 20 minutes or til hot and bubbling. Let rest a few minutes before serving.

http://media-files.gather.com/images/d549/d139/d746/d224/d96/f3/full.jpgI served it with celery and additional hot sauce.

Comments

  1. I'm on my "nanny" break ... haven't checked your blog in a while. Looks wonderful, Shan! You are amazing !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

~Big Al's~ Subs

Mario Batali's Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower

Magic Cookie Bars Recipe