Del Monte Oatmeal n Peaches

I have to admit, I love canned peaches. And I love oatmeal. So when I got the Del Monte ideas cookbook, I knew right away I was going to try the oatmeal and peaches recipe. It was one of those recipe ideas where you go: "Why didn't I ever think of putting those things together before"?

This was a yummy breakfast. Peach rating: 4 out of 5 spoons. Nothing will replace good old brown sugar and milk on my oatmeal.

My adaptation of the Del Monte recipe:

1 serving old fashioned oatmeal, cooked according to package
several slices peaches
generous splash milk

Top oatmeal with peaches and milk and serve.http://media-files.gather.com/images/d580/d195/d746/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Big Al's~ Subs

Magic Cookie Bars Recipe

Mario Batali's Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower