Grilled Burgers with Food Network's Spicy Buffalo Fries and Blue Cheese Dip Recipe

This was supposed to be a recipe for spicy buffalo "onion rings" but I got a package of frozen French fries today for a survey, so I thought I had better use them. I will save the onion rings for another day.
The burgers were simply ground beef, nothing was added to them.

Spicy Buffalo Fries
1/2 bag frozen French fries (your favorite variety)
1 t Cajun seasoning (I used homemade)
1 t powdered mustard
1/4 t each: black and cayenne pepper
salt to taste

Sprinkle fries with seasonings. Bake according to package directions. Serve hot and crispy.

Blue Cheese Dip
1 cup sour cream
1/2 cup buttermilk
1 cup blue cheese
1 t Worcestershire sauce
1 t hot sauce
splash balsamic vinegar
salt and pepper

In a medium bowl, mix all the dip ingredients together. Taste and adjust as desired. Cover tightly and refrigerate until needed.

I served the dip alongside the burger and fries.http://media-files.gather.com/images/d746/d318/d746/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Big Al's~ Subs

Magic Cookie Bars Recipe

Mario Batali's Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower