My Favorite Tuna Pasta Salad

This is my favorite way to do tuna and pasta. It is also one of the few ways I eat peas.

2 cups dried pasta (I used elbow macaroni)
1 small can tuna, lightly drained
1/2 cup frozen peas
1/2 cup mayo
splash of milk
seasoned salt to taste
freshly ground black pepper to taste

Prepare pasta according to package, adding peas during last 5 minutes of cook time.

Meanwhile, in a bowl or container with a tightly covered lid, mix tuna, mayo, milk and seasonings to taste.

When pasta is cooked rinse under cold water til cooled. Drain well. Add to tuna mixture and blend well.

Cover tightly and refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.

I served the salad with additional black pepper.

Delish!
http://media-files.gather.com/images/d329/d19/d746/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Big Al's~ Subs

Mario Batali's Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower

Magic Cookie Bars Recipe