Pasta with Chicken Florentine Alfredo Sauce

For this recipe, I combined my favorite recipe for alfredo sauce with some fresh spinach. It turned out absolutely wonderfully!

1/4 cup butter
2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup heavy cream
pinch each: pepper and nutmeg
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 6 oz bag fresh spinach
hot cooked pasta

In a large frying pan, melt butter over medium heat. Add chicken and brown. Stir in garlic,  cream, pepper and nutmeg. Simmer til cream thickens. Remove from heat and stir in cheese and spinach, stirring til spinach wilts.

I served the chicken and sauce over cooked spaghetti alongside homemade bread with butter and parmesan.http://media-files.gather.com/images/d6/d996/d745/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

Comments

  1. Oh, I had to look at this yummy dinner twice. I'm having Steak and Shake tonight! I had a craving for a chili cheese dog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks amazing, Shan ... I can never get enough pasta ...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

~Big Al's~ Subs

Magic Cookie Bars Recipe

Mario Batali's Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower