Potato Chip Cookies
I would like to thank all of you who commented on my request for advice in regard to uses for potato chip crumbs. I decided to make cookies, but I still have another bag of crumbs to use up, so will have to come up with something for those too!
The recipe for the cookies can be found in the comments section here:
http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474976946073#comments
I also made a few variations to this recipe: I added a cup of brown sugar and used walnuts instead of pecans. I also did not bother with the flattening step for the cookies and didn’t dip them in chocolate. I thought I had some semisweet chocolate to use, but I didn’t. I also only baked them for 12 minutes.
These cookies are very sweet and buttery tasting, not reminiscent of potato chips at all.
Mixing in the chips:
Yummay!
Comments
Post a Comment