Barefoot Contessa's Scrambled Eggs

While leafing through the channels yesterday, Matt passed by the Food Network and I caught a quick glimpse of "scrambled eggs".

Always on the lookout for new ways to liven up my scrambled eggs, I had him go back. We ended up watching the whole episode. BC also made biscuits and a citrus juice that I would like to try soon (maybe this weekend. I have everything I need for both).

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/slow-cooked-scrambled-eggs-with-green-herbs-recipe/index.html

I pretty much followed the recipe, however I substituted fresh minced garlic for the scallions. I served the eggs with crispy bacon and rye toast with raspberry spreadable fruit.

What a wonderful breakfast! It also stayed with me all day; I didn't even need to stop for lunch today.http://media-files.gather.com/images/d504/d413/d745/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Big Al's~ Subs

Magic Cookie Bars Recipe

Mario Batali's Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower