Mock Chow Mein

Thanks to Priscilla, who gave me this idea!

1 lb hamburger
1/2 onion, chopped
1 stalk celery, chopped
1 can cream of celery soup plus one soup can of milk
1/4 cup soy sauce
hot cooked brown rice
chow mein noodles
Brown hamburger with onion and celery. Drain.

Add soup, milk and soy sauce. Cover and simmer over medium low heat til thickened, about 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.

Serve mixture over rice and garnished with noodles.
http://media-files.gather.com/images/d433/d950/d745/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

Comments

  1. Shan-can't help but wonder why your google ads aren't food related? Anyway, my mom used to make this recipe. My husband doesn't even really like the real stuff, I'd never get him to eat the "mock". This would be a good thing for me when he's gone some night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking at my ads right now, they all seem to food related???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

~Big Al's~ Subs

Magic Cookie Bars Recipe

Mario Batali's Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower