Roasted Red Pepper Cream Cheese

I used this cream cheese blend on our wrap sandwiches for lunch. It is fabulous!

Add everything to your particular taste.

1 clove garlic, minced
3 oz cream cheese, softened
1/4 cup drained roasted red peppers, chopped
snipped fresh basil leaves
salt and freshly ground black pepper
   
In blender or food processor, blend cream cheese and remaining ingredients just til combined. Cover tightly and refrigerate 1 hour (if you can wait that long).http://media-files.gather.com/images/d712/d753/d744/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg

Comments

  1. I can do this. I have red peppers and basil at home (well, I did when I left) and this would be yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

~Big Al's~ Subs

Magic Cookie Bars Recipe

Mario Batali's Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower