Buffalo Cheese Dip

I just threw in a little bit of this and a little bit of that:

Sour cream
Cream cheese
Ranch dressing
Sharp cheddar cheese
Prepared hot wing sauce
Prepared spicy garlic hot wing sauce
Butter (optional)
Parmesan cheese

Mix everything except the parmesan in a medium bowl. Spread in a buttered baking dish, top with parmesan and bake at 350° for about 20-30 minutes or til hot and bubbly.

I drizzled extra wing sauce over the top just before serving.

This was served with tortilla scoops and crackers. I also plan to make this with canned chicken and make a whole meal out of it.

(I forgot to get pics of this one).

Yesterday I made Red and Orange Pepper Quesadillas with Mexi-Cream.

These are super easy! I just sliced and sauteed the bell peppers in olive oil til crisp tender. At the last minute, I tossed in a bit of minced garlic. I then layered sharp cheddar cheese on the bottom tortilla and covered it with a second. This were fried til golden brown and the cheese melted. (For the oldest, I made just plain cheese).

For the dip, I just mixed prepared taco seasoning with some sour cream!

And when the kids' mom got home, she was happy. There were enough quesadillas left so she didn't have to cook.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

~Big Al's~ Subs

Magic Cookie Bars Recipe

Mario Batali's Pasta with Roasted Cauliflower